It's that time of year again! We are calling for submissions to the annual "How I See It" photography show, so gather up your best photos and get them to us! The show is open to both members and non-members. Here's all the details:
- The show runs Sept 6 - Oct 19th
- $10 per entry for members / $15 per entry for non-members.
- Up to three entries per artist.
- Entry forms and money MUST be postmarked by August 30th. (Entry form here)
- Each of our categories will have a $100 prize for first place, and two honorable mentions. We have five great categories this year:
1. City- / Sea- / Landscapes
2. Animals & Wildlife
3. Plants & Insects
4. People & Portraits
- Artwork must be delivered to the Selig Room, Guadalupe Regional Medical Center, 1215 E. Court Street on Saturday, September 6, between 10-12 noon.
- Artist Reception will be on Thursday, September 11, 2014, 6 - 7 pm in the Selig Room.
> Download your ENTRY FORM HERE <
If last year's show was any indication, I know this one is going to be a great show! I encourage anyone to take a chance and enter, even if you haven't ever entered a show before. We love seeing familiar artists as well as new ones - and we look forward to seeing you and your work there!